The Dinon A series are our most advanced and durable screens. The A series range feature a commercial gauge screen surface. This thicker vinyl surface is also heavier and as such provides a flatter viewing surface. The extra thickness of the screen surface makes the A series the appropriate choice where durability and damage resistance is important. All our A series screens are using Tube Motors, quiet operation and last longer, it is free to stop in any position.
This screen is perfect for PC-based presentations and general purpose video use in a Medium sized room. Ideal for a boardroom and suitable for general office or home use with a multi-purpose data projector.
- Suitable for wall and ceiling installation.
- Easy to Install – Normally only 4 screws required.
- The power point should be located on the left hand side of the screen when facing the screen.
- The screen includes a mounting bracket built into each end of the housing. These brackets are used for both direct ceiling and direct wall mounting. Two screws at each end are used to secure the screen to the wall or ceiling.
- Optional wall mounts may be purchased to position the screen out from the wall in front of doors, windows or wall-mounted TV. (we have projector screens mount perfectly fit our Dinon Screens)